THE LEO ONLY CALENDAR RAFFLE
2021 – 2022 LIST OF PRIZES (CLICK HERE)
About the raffle:
- One (1) ticket costs $25.00
- Each ticket gives you ONE (1) lucky number
- The tickets will be manually E-Mailed to the E-Mail address on the order
- The raffle starts on July 1, 2021
- The winning number will be based upon the FIRST evening Pennsylvania Lottery Pick 4 number
- The ticket and lucky number is good for the entirety of the raffle (365 drawings)
- 365 chances to win!
- The winning numbers will be posted on the website
Things you need to know:
Thank you for your donation in purchasing this calendar. It is very important to fill out the stub on the ticket and return it to the seller with your donation. This information must be correct and LEGIBLE. Notification will be made using this information to all winners. We do not want anyone to miss their gun or cash because of incorrect or unreadable information.
LIST OF RULES
- Must be 18 years of age to claim prize.
- All gun prizes will be transferred to a FFL Dealer near the winner.
- All cash prizes will be sent to the winners by mail.
- Winners are responsible for all state registration fees and taxes.
- The ticket stub must be filled out completely and returned with your donation to be eligible for prizes.
- LEO-Only will not be responsible for any improper use of prizes.
- All numbers are played straight as drawn.
- All numbers are based on the First Evening Official Pennsylvania Lottery Pick 4 Number
- If no number is drawn, the previous day’s number in reverse will be used.
- If a winner is deemed ineligible due to inability to pass NICS (instant), or is Denied at the Dealer for any other reason, the winner will be given the cost of the gun in cash minus the return shipping cost.
- If a designated prize on the list is not available, a substitute of equal or greater value will be used.
- All winners will be notified by USPS, email, or cell phone, and must present identification to FFL Dealer to received their gun.
- All winners must be respond within 30 days of notification and paperwork submitted ASAP afterwards.
- If there are duplicate winners, the winners will split the purchase price of the gun or cash prize evenly.
- LEO-Only has final say in any concerns that may arise.
- Winners are responsible for their own registration, taxes and transfer fees
- View prizes and winners on leo-only.org
- Winner is responsible to ensure prize is legal in their area prior to it being shipped.
- ALL PRIZES WILL BE FORFEITED IF NOT CLAIMED WITHIN 6 MONTHS OF THE WINNING DATE… (all required paperwork submitted and prize shipped)
There are no reviews yet.